06. 23. 2008
Would you like to be a paid freelance writer for Popgadget?
Are you a tech enthusiast with an interest in sharing your take on technology for women? Consider becoming a Popgadget writer. Prior professional writing experience is not strictly required, but you should be someone who obsessively keeps up with consumer tech news, is familiar with blogging, and is available to write at least 5 posts per week. We pay on the high end of the going rate for blog writing. If interested, send an email to our editor Mia Kim at email@example.com, with the following information:
1. Name and location (city and country), and telephone number,
2. Languages spoken/written,
3. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: Three to four sample posts (images not necessary) (these should be examples of what your actual posts will look like on Popgadget, so articles from another publication may not be helpful),
4. Current profession/job,
5. Your areas of knowledge in relation to technology,
6. Some background information (formal resume not necessary),
7. Days and times you can be regularly available (this is very important, we need to be able to reach you);
8. Any other information you think would be helpful (such as other applicable experience in Internet technology, advertising, marketing, or business). We welcome entrepreneurial individuals with other talents aside from writing.
APPLY BY: August15, 2008