05. 12. 2008
Pink is Strength - OtterBox iPhone case
I already own the original black OtterBox rugged Defender case for my iPhone because it provides drop, shock and bump protection, but I've never been crazy about the way it looks. Now Otterbox is offering the case - plus an iPod Nano 3rd Generation number - in pink to benefit the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. 10 % of the purchase price will be donated to the Cancer Crusade "to support access to care and finding a cure for breast cancer, with a focus on the medically underserved."
What's to Love:
- There are 3 layers of protection; a clear Polycarbonate sheet with high performance hard coating that offers chemical and abrasion protection.
- Hi-impact Polycarbonate skeleton.
- Silicone skin to absorb bump and shock. (Though the company specifies that these are not water-proof, my experience indicates they're water resistant.)
- All ports remain accessible through convenient Silicone plugs so you can sync and charge your iPhone right through the case.
- Included with the case is a holster style belt clip, for those who swing that way.
And best of all, part of the proceeds go to support the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. There, I made it a guilt-free purchase. $49.95 at OtterBox.