01. 22. 2008
Shootsac comfort camera bag for your camera & lenses
Whether you are a professional or amateur photographer the Shootsac camera bag is welcome relief. It's made with wet-suit grade protective neoprene and designed to conform to your body in a way that helps to evenly distribute its weight. Traditional camera bags make their presence known (at times by poking you in the back or gut). The Shootsac is so wearable that it almost feels like a piece of clothing, rather than a bag for hauling gear.
* Expandable shoulder strap to fit comfortably
* 3 One-handed Easy Access Lens pockets - designed for active shooters
* 3 Front pockets with elastic extenders to accommodate wide angle, prime lens, or lens shades
* 3 Rear pockets large enough to hold lenses and feature safety snaps for smaller items
* 3 ml wet-suit-grade neoprene divided into individual lens pockets
If basic black isn’t your cup of tea, you can remove the standard black Shootsac cover and add one of many True Color Covers. These fashion-friendly patterned covers are made of high-quality couture fabric and lined with lent free, micro-fiber lens cleaning cloth.
Priced at $179 (covers start at $39). Shootsac kits (with varying covers) also available at Amazon.