11. 07. 2007
Pink Blender - KitchenAid Cook For The Cure
October, the month of tons of pink gadgets to benefit breast cancer research - from pink jello to jewlery, not to mention music - is officially over, but we wanted to mention one of our favorite promotions.
Makes you want to get the entire collection doesn't it? (And for the record, my kitchen is a stainless steel model of efficiency and could use some color.)
What's to love about the blender ($129):
- The 56-ounce one-piece pitcher is made of commercial-grade polycarbonate. It is scratch, stain and shatter-resistant. The handle features a soft inner grip for comfortable, nonslip control.
- Commercial-quality, steel-reinforced coupler with 12 interlocking teeth provides direct transfer of motor power to the blade.
- Built for continual blending. Advanced airflow design keeps blender cool during continued use.
- Heavy, die-cast metal base ensures stable, quiet operation when blending. Plus, four rubber feet on wide base provide a nonslip, non-marring grip.
- Pitcher contours direct ingredients into the blade for fast, thorough blending.
- Patented stainless steel blade tines are positioned on four different planes for fast, thorough and consistent blending. Blade assembly is built into pitcher for easy handling and cleanup.
Remember, t's never too late (or too early) to shop, and this is a gift that gives twice. (Watch our holiday lists for KitchenAid give-aways!)