09. 10. 2007
Snappy cases for New iPods including "Fatty"
Like the rest of us, some companies anticipated Jobs announcement last week of a touch-screen iPod. After the iPhone it was just a matter of time.
Today Belkin and Griffin touted their cases on the market for the iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod. First, Belkin, if only because their press release hit my in-box first:
The collection includes the usual suspects:
- Sport Armband Plus for iPod nano (F8Z200-MBL), iPod classic (F8Z201-MBL), and iPod touch – $29.99. Made of breathable, water-wicking Coolmax material.
- Remix Acrylic Case (also available in metal) for iPod nano (F8Z215) - $24.99; iPod classic (F8Z212) and iPod touch – $29.99. Slim, lightweight, and stretchable neoprene material with a handy pocket for earbuds or a key.
- Leather Sleeve for iPod nano (F8Z204) - $24.99; iPod classic (F8Z205) and iPod touch – $29.99. Soft, durable leather with soft-suede lining.
- Leather Folio for iPod nano (F8Z206) - $24.99; iPod classic (F8Z207) and iPod touch – $29.99
- Silicone for iPod nano (F8Z213) - $14.99; iPod classic (F8Z214) and iPod touch – $19.99. Available in 4 colors: black, pink, and blue.
If you fancy any of these, we'll be giving them away in our newsletter come October.
Griffin also has a handsome collection, boasting an iClear, the Reflect (pictured above), 2 Elan cases and Streamline, the sporty armband version. Griffin's new cases for the new iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod touch, priced between $19.99 and $34.99, will be also available early October.