01. 24. 2007
Join Popgadget's writing team
We're looking for a few gadget-obsessed writers with a familiarity with the rules of blogging to join the Popcrew. While prior professional experience is not strictly required, strong technical writing skills are a must, as well as: an avid interest in keeping current on tech news and pop culture, an original voice, and the ability to consistently write a minimum of 5 posts per week beginning in the 3rd week of February. Our payment rates are competitive with other high-profile commercial blogs. Potential opportunity for working on future launches.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. Name and location (city and country), and telephone number,
2. Languages spoken/written,
3. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: Three to four sample posts (images not necessary) (these should be examples of what your actual posts will look like on Popgadget, so articles from another publication may not be helpful),
4. Current profession/job,
5. Your areas of knowledge in relation to technology and pop culture,
6. Some background information (formal resume not necessary),
7. Days and times you can be regularly available;
8. Any other information you think would be helpful (such as other applicable experience in Internet technology, advertising, marketing, or business).
Deadline to apply is February 15th.