04. 07. 2006
In search of Popgadget and Babygadget writers
We're looking to add a few new writers to our team of freelance contributors at Popgadget and Babygadget. While you don't need to be a professional writer, we are looking for people who have strong writing skills, a sense of humor, and up-to-date knowledge of what's out there in the world of tech. If you click with the Popgadget sensibility, have your own individual writing style and interests (and know how to exercise restraint on the cuteness factor), and can commit to being available on a regular schedule, then we'd like to hear from you. Our payment rates are competitive with other high-profile commercial blogs.
We're looking for writers in every area, but especially interested in writers who know about cars and devices.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
1. Name and location (city and country),
2. Languages spoken/written,
3. Three to four sample posts of approximately 150-350 words (images not necessary),
4. Current profession/job,
5. Your areas of knowledge or preferences (devices, fashion, health, etc.),
6. Some background information (formal resume not necessary),
7. Days and times you would be available to communicate with our editor and to post entries,
8. Any other information you think would be helpful (though please keep it brief).
We're growing, with plans to launch several new sites and video content, and branching out into other exciting areas, and we're seeking talent to grow with us. Please respond by April 28th.